West Bank Station Area
Located on the western bank of the Washington Avenue bridge just east of the 19th avenue overpass, adjacent to the Hubert H. Humphrey Center at the U of M.
The West Bank Station is one of three stations in the University of Minnesota campus area. Find more information about West Bank Station and the other two stations in the University of Minnesota area here.
Click here to see the University of Minnesota Campus Stations satellite map to view how the three campus stations connect on the line.
*Model from Metropolitan Council Public Art Document
University of Minnesota District
Current Bus Lines
- 2 - Franklin Av - Riverside Av - U of M - 8th St SE,
- 16 - U of M - University Av - Midway,
- 50 - Ltd Stop - U of M - University Av - Midway,
- 111 - Ltd Stop - 66th St - Chicago - Cedar - U of M,
- 113 - Ltd Stop - Grand Av S - Lyndale Av S - U of M
- 114 - Ltd Stop - Excelsior Blvd - Uptown - U of M
- 118 - Ltd Stop - Central Av - Lowry Av - U of M
- 121 - U of M - Campus Connector
- 144 - Ltd Stop - Snelling Av - U of M - Mpls
- 152 - Express - Southdale - France Av - 50th St - U of M
- 252 - 95AV P&R- U of M
- 272 - Express - Maplewood - Rosedale - U of M
- 465 - MVTA - Express - Burnsvlle - Apple Valley - U of M
- 579 - Express - U of M - Southdale
- 652 - Express - Plymouth Rd - Co Rd 73 P&R - U of M
- 695 - SW Transit - Express - Chaska - Chanhassen - Mpls
- 698 - SW Transit - Express - Chaska - Chanhassen - Mpls
Illustrated Map- click to view larger PDF
The Metropolitan Council is responsible for the planning and construction of the Central Corridor Light Rail Line.
Met Council Outreach Coordinator: Jessica Hill, 651-602-1840, email@example.com
Station and Public Art
Met Council West Bank Station Art Plan