East Bank Station Area
Located on SE Washington Ave between Union Street and Harvard Street on the East Bank of the University of Minnesota campus, in front of the Transportation and Safety Building and adjacent to the Radisson University Hotel.
*Above Graphic from Metropolitan Council Public Art Document
The East Bank Station is one of three stations in the University of Minnesota campus area. Find more information about East Bank and the other two stations in the University of Minnesota area here.
Click here to see the University of Minnesota Campus Stations satellite map to view how the three campus stations connect on the line.
Current Bus Routes
- 2 - Franklin Av - Riverside Av - U of M - 8th St SE,
- 16 - U of M - University Av - Midway,
- 50 - Ltd Stop - U of M - University Av - Midway,
- 111 - Ltd Stop - 66th St - Chicago - Cedar - U of M,
- 113 - Ltd Stop - Grand Av S - Lyndale Av S - U of M
- 114 - Ltd Stop - Excelsior Blvd - Uptown - U of M
- 118 - Ltd Stop - Central Av - Lowry Av - U of M
- 121 - U of M - Campus Connector
- 144 - Ltd Stop - Snelling Av - U of M - Mpls
- 152 - Express - Southdale - France Av - 50th St - U of M
- 252 - 95AV P&R- U of M
- 272 - Express - Maplewood - Rosedale - U of M
- 465 - MVTA - Express - Burnsvlle - Apple Valley - U of M
- 579 - Express - U of M - Southdale
- 652 - Express - Plymouth Rd - Co Rd 73 P&R - U of M
- 695 - SW Transit - Express - Chaska - Chanhassen - Mpls
- 698 - SW Transit - Express - Chaska - Chanhassen - Mpls
Illustrated Map- click to view larger PDF
The Metropolitan Council is responsible for the planning and construction of the Central Corridor Light Rail Line.
To view the MET COUNCIL ROUTE MAP click here
Construction hotline: 651-602-1404
Public Comments & Questions: 651-602-1645, firstname.lastname@example.orgS Met Council Outreach Coordinator: Jessica Hill, 651-602-1840, email@example.com